[IDV #GHH-554470]: 3d drawing control

Hi Cory,

> Thanks for the help! So I get to the last step and run into an error.
>
> In the field selection dialog choose the Map data and the Topography field.
> Note: Some model files won't work - they are on a Lon/Lat grid (instead of
> Lat/Lon), we are fixing this.
>
> In the Field selector box for MapData (left side) I choose the file I
> exported earlier (i.e. map.xgrf). On the right side, I select the topography
> field. I have tried both and model output terrain and a DEM file and get the
> same error msg. Is this operator error?

The bug I referred to, that we fixed, was not the lon/lat vs lat/on problem.
That one we're working on. The bug we fixed was was down in the jython code and
will be in the nightly build tonight.

For now, paste the below jython in your local jython library and try running
again. This should overwrite the incorrect make3DMap routine that is in the
system:

def make3DMap(map, topo):
  """Make a 3d map. map -  map line data - topo - topography dataset
  """
  b = DerivedGridFactory.create2DTopography(topo, topo)
  c = GridUtil.slice(topo,map);
  return c

-Jeff

Ticket ID: GHH-554470