[McV #BME-458117]: McIDAS-V inquiry #463 updated

HI,
I'm not sure if you saw Don's mail this week about support but could you put a
real subject line in your request. It is hard to keep track of the requests
when all we see is "McV !BME-458117]: McIDAS-V inquiry #463 updated"

Also - I did respond to the original request. Could you make sure that you
respond to our response. That way we don't get new tickets and any response we
get re-opens the closed ticket.

> ----==== Summary ====----
> Request to change Google Earth's Scroll Wheel setting (in User Preferences >
> Navigation Controls) from "Down Zoom In" to "Down Zoom Out".

> 2009-09-11 - Kristin Klingelhutz
> this has not been fixed in user preferences. For Google Earth it still is
> down zoom in.

Are you using the latest nightly build of the IDV? Its fixed there.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: BME-458117
Department: Support McV