[IDV #TCY-539242]: Cannot display GRIB file in IDV

Hi Jonathan-

Try it again.  The server had a momentary lapse but seems to be okay now.

The alias is an alias, so it won't work outside the web interface.

If you still can't upload and you have a small sample file, just e-mail it.

Thanks.

Don

Ticket ID: TCY-539242