[IDV #EJU-330493]: Words and size of idv menus

Hi,

> I would like to know if it's possible to change the words and icons
> size of all idv menus (File, Edit, Display, Data, Tools, View, ...).

The IDV supports a language translation pack. Attached is a automatically
generated translation file. We just used Google translation services so pardon
us if they are not correct. Please feel free to edit the translations and send
it back to us. We also have some language packs for other languages as well.

To use this just install it as a plugin. Go to the Tools->Plugin Manager. In
the File menu of the plugin manager you can install from file system. Or, you
can copy the file to:
<your home dir>/.unidata/idv/DefaultIdv/plugins

As to icon size - install the attached properties file as a plugin as well.
Note - this sets the icon size to 24. Feel free to change the value. This will
just scale up the base icons we use. This affects the menu icons as well as any
toolbar icons. Right now we don't have a way to just set the menu icon size.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: EJU-330493
Department: Support IDV