[IDV #PNM-636145]: RE: [idvusers] 20090826: IDV 2.7u2 available for download

> Thanks jeff but is to heavy to upload there so can you download it from here
> http://www.servir.net/images/imageviewer/netcdf/MMOUT_DOMAIN227082009.nc

Hi Luis,
I got the file. Thanks.

We had to create an ncml file to define some required attributes, etc., for the
file so we could read it in. I have created an mmout plugin - Go to the
Tools->Plugin Manager. Under Data Sources load in the mmout plugin and restart
the IDV.

This new data source type matches files with "mmout" in the name. You can also
select the Data Source type in the File chooser.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: PNM-636145