[IDV #DZZ-192053]: McIDAS-V inquiry #546 updated

> Hi Don and Jeff,
>
> Going through another set of inquiries.  Okay if I send each one individually
> or would you like them wrapped up in a single e-mail?

Hi Rick,
It would be best to send them individually.

> In the Weather Text Product Display add a way to select stations by 2-letter
> state code or country code.

By the way - there is a list of the locations in the WX Text display under the
"Locations" tab. This lists all of the current stations for the chosen product.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: DZZ-192053
Department: Support IDV