[IDV #NYO-595402]: High Density Obs from Reconaissance Aircraft

> I don't think this capability exists currently, but it would be nice if
> the high density obs from the hurricane reconaissance aircrafts could
> be plotted in near real time. This would be particularly useful when a
> depression may be forming, and one could observe whether or not there
> was a closed circulation.

Oh, do you have hurricanes where you are :-)

It just depends on the format of the data that they provide. We read a variety
of aircraft track data formats in netcdf. We can also read in structured CSV
point data and show them as trajectories.

Do you have any samples of the data?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: NYO-595402