[IDV #XVC-330951]: Saving Movie Captures In IDV

> Jeff,
> We tried the change of file extension to .qt, but we had no success.  You
> mentioned adding something to the IDV that would write out a set of JPEG
> frames.  We would need a movie capture that is in RGB Color Space.  I am not
> familiar with that technique, but would it be possibel to incorporate it?

Hi Jacob,
I was suggesting that we could add something to the IDV that could read the
frames of a .mov file that had been generated by the IDV and write them out as
jpegs. This would just be a utility method that would enable you to use .mov
files that you had generated with the IDV in the past.

The current movie capture facility in the IDV allows you to write out each
frame as a jpeg. In the movie capture dialog check on the "Save Files To"
checkbox and enter a directory where the IDV will write the jpeg files to.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: XVC-330951
Department: Support IDV