[IDV #ORQ-489869]: Could not create a graphics configuration

Hi Paul-

Thanks for the debug output.  I googled the Java 3D error and it looks like
Java 3D needs a 24-bit display.  Sorry I mispoke before about 8-bit working.
Here's the thread I found:

which has some info on checking the visual support on your system.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: ORQ-489869
Department: Support IDV