[IDV #LKW-544788]: Bug

Hi Patrick-

> Full Name: Patrick Marsh
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows Vista
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_2.7u1\jre version: 1.6.0_13
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Plotting the RUC40 theta lines at 850hPa, if I select
> a dashed line of width 2 it plots as a solid line.

Only the lines below the Base Contour will be dashed.  This allows one to
distinguish between those lines above/below a critical value (e.g. 0 degree
isotherm or 540 thickness line).  If you change the base to be 460, you'll get
all the lines dashed.

See:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/IDV/docs/userguide/tools/ContourDialog.html

Don Murray

for more info on the various contour options.

Ticket ID: LKW-544788