[IDV #REU-864506]: derived quantities from ECMWF grib give error

Hi HP-

I'm wondering if there was a formula that got inserted when you loaded Tyn's
stuff.  If you still have the old DefaultIdv directory, can you grep for Mean
in *.xml?

Hopefully it's not too much of a pain to restore all your defaults in the new
directory.

Don

Ticket ID: REU-864506
Department: Support IDV