[IDV #PAR-344847]: Error with my own data chooser

Hi Howard-

> I got the following error with clicking "Add Source" button with my own data
> chooser (referenced WxTextChooser &
> MesowestChooser). What could be the cause and how toi resoove this?

It looks like the number of observations you got back was 0 and we don't check
for that, thus the error.  We should probably pick that up.  Is there a way you
can print out the CSV structure that you are sending to TextPointDataSource so
I can track this down a little further (e.g., whatever the URL sends back).  I
assume I can't get to the server from here.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: PAR-344847