[IDV #EZK-455958]: Trouble when importing CSV

Hi Fernan-

> I forgot to tell you that my intention is to use a csv to obtain a
> contour plot. I have read the user's guide and the information is not
> clear in terms of how create a contour from data of the type: (location,
> variable).

When you load in the data, there are Gridded Fields that you can select to grid
and plot the data.
See:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/controls/ObjectiveAnalysis.html

Just use the default Grid Parameters as a first try.

Could you please send me your csv file so I can look into your other issue?

Thanks.

Don Murray
> On Fri, 2009-07-10 at 17:29 -0600, Unidata IDV Support wrote:
> > address@hidden,
> >
> > Your Ticket has been received, and a Unidata staff member will review it
> > and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this new Ticket. Please
> > make sure the Ticket ID remains in the Subject: line on all correspondence
> > related to this Ticket.
> >
> >     Ticket ID: EZK-455958
> >     Subject: Trouble when importing CSV
> >     Department: Support IDV
> >

> > Please let us know how we can assist you any further.
> >
> > Unidata User Support

Ticket ID: EZK-455958