[IDV #AFX-338605]: insert logo

Hi-

Sorry for the delay in responding to your original message.

> Full Name: sureau
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_2.6u2\jre version: 1.6.0_11
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: hello
> how can we labelize latitude and longitude on charts

There is no way to do that currently.   However it is on our short term list of
improvements (6 months).

> i m tryng to insert logo but the quality is poor and color red

Are you using the drawing control, or are you using the ISL scripting
capability?

Don Murray

Ticket ID: AFX-338605
Department: Support IDV