[Support #LZX-581713]: color shaded image over topography

Hi Cory-

> Is there a Jython formula in IDV similar to the GEMPAK SAVS(S1) average over
> a display subset grid area...I am trying to calculate perturbations from a
> scalar mean, such as u'

Not yet.  Do you want this for each timestep in the grid or for a single
timestep?  How do you specify the grid subset with SAVS in GEMPAK?  Is it just
using garea?

BTW, it would be better to start a new support e-mail for each new question.
It's easier for us on this end.

Don

Ticket ID: LZX-581713