[IDV #RQU-803109]: Question about runoff...

Hello again-

> Full Name: Ing. Luis Felipe Ayala Soto
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows XP
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\IDV2.7\IDV_2.7\jre version: 1.6.0_11 j3d:1.5.2 fcs
> (build4)
> Description of problem: Dear Don Murray:
>
> Hello.
>
> Again, I am resending the diaplay about the ?water runoff? runed
> problem, from NCEP GFS 0.5 degree, with IDV 2.7 Software.
>
> The problme is that the displeyed picture it is no  exactly with the
> global map. ?The water runof? is displeyed out of the continents, and
> grand part of the information displayed like ?Water runoff? is out of
> land, on the sea, obviesly incorreclty.
>
> In the attached imge and sended directly ppt, the problem. is
> explained better.

Thank you for the bundle and ppt.  Unfortunately, when I display the bundle, my
coastlines line up with the color shaded runoff display, so I am unsure what is
going on.  I've attached an image of the display I get.

Are there any error messages in the DOS window where the batch file is running?

Please do the following:

- Open up the Preferences dialog (Edit->Preferences)
- Take a screen capture of each tab in that dialog and send it to me in a
ppt.

Thank you.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: RQU-803109