[IDV #CDH-643541]: IDV 2.7 rendering issue

Hi Ernie-

> Hi DonWhat I have noticed that the Isosurfaces break down into large
> trianglular planes, so that the surface appears to be "crystaline". I have
> also seen this occur with other model products with wind field isosurfaces.
> Maybe some kind of a driver issue (?), but 2.6 renders these perfectly,

Okay. I'm not seeing that on my machine.  It could be a driver or
memory issue.  Try reducing the memory to 1024m and see if that
makes a difference.  Can you send me a screenshot of the crystalline
structure?

Also, if you subset the grid (use every other point), does that
change the behavior?

Don Murray

Ticket ID: CDH-643541