[IDV #YGM-997130]: Running IDV under VNC Problem

Hi-

> I need to run IDV remotly, and for that I start a vnc server and redirect
> the DISPLAY to the new vnc instance. The problem is that IDV starts to load
> and at some point I get a message box saying "could not create a graphics
> configuration"
>
> What can I do in order to run IDV in VNC ?

Does the IDV run on the console of the server system?   The server will
need to have an X system running on it even with VNC.  What are you
using as a client for the VNC?

I connect to my server using the TightVNC client and am able to
run the IDV that way.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: YGM-997130
Department: Support IDV