[IDV #WQC-713810]: problem importing text data

> I may be having brain issues, but I can't get this data set to import into
> the IDV.  The data are from a Cal Poly Tech observing site on a peer.  They
> are every two minutes in the attachment, which has a few hours of data.
>
> I have been following the samples in the User Guide posted online.  I've done
> this with 2.6u1 and the 2.7b2 releases and got the same result.  It must be
> the text in my file but I don't see what is wrong.
>
> There was an error loading the data:
> Error creating data source:file.pointtext with: C:\Documents and
> Settings\Chris\My Documents\Work\WRF\ATOL\grover_eddy_09-12-2006_14-19z.csv
> Making grid parameters
> TextAdapter: MathType badly formed or missing:
> ((index)->(Latitude,Longitude,ST(text),UnixTime,ExcelTime,Time,MM,DD,HH,mm,AirTemperature,AtmosphericPressure,MIRAvisiblity,NetAtmosphericRadiation,Rainfall,RelativeHumidity,SolarRadiation,WindDirection,WindGust,WindSpeed))
>
> =

Hi Chris,
It looks like you have some extra parens. And "text" should be "Text"
It should be:
(index)->(Latitude,Longitude,ST(Text),UnixTime,ExcelTime,Time,MM,DD,HH,mm,AirTemperature,AtmosphericPressure,MIRAvisiblity,NetAtmosphericRadiation,Rainfall,RelativeHumidity,SolarRadiation,WindDirection,WindGust,WindSpeed)

Here are some examples:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/RAMADDA/Projects/AccessData/Greenland+Data/average_station9?entryid=238a9104-c50b-45d8-b6a5-73fba8cc1f25&output=text

-Jeff

Ticket ID: WQC-713810