[IDV #ERT-352217]: runing IDV - Java webstart - MacOS X

Hi Ricardo-

> I am having difficulties running the IDV using java webstart.  I get the
> message shown in the screenshot.  I hope you guys have a fix for this.

nc2.2.jar is left over from a previous version and something isn't
clearing it out.  Try clearing out the cache of you webstart of old
versions of the IDV.  Go to:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/webstart/IDV/player.jnlp

and use the cache manager to clear out any old IDV references.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: ERT-352217