[IDV #BDW-276057]: How to make dynamic *.xidv file

> edu/ucar/app/Test.java is in section 7.4.1.1.1
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/misc/PluginJarFiles.html
The reference was that file was just an example that if you had some Java code
in your plugin you need to add it the class file to the jar using its package
directory path.

> I need help to get Data Source selector by having a bundle without Data
> Sources. The Field Selector was popped up without asking me Data Source.
> Would you confirm that you get the Data Source Chooser?

Add some kind of gridded data source to the IDV and then load in that attached
bundle.
A Field Selector dialog should popup where you can select the new field.

You can also when loading a bundle select the "Change data paths" checkbox in
the dialog or file dialog.
This will  bring up a dialog that allows you to change the data each data
source uses.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: BDW-276057
Department: Support IDV