[IDV #LNS-901754]: cannot connect any server

Hi-

> Connecting to server:adde.ucar.edu
> wrf: wrf
>
> Hi..
> Currently I want display of wrf's output using IDV.
> I cannot connect any server from Catalogs in Dshboard and Images.

There are two issues.

1) If you can't connect to the server, you probably have a firewall
issue.  You need to have port 112 and 8080 open to access the
remote servers.  See the FAQ item at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/IDV/docs/userguide/Faq.html#firewall

2) There is not WRF data available on the ADDE servers
(e.g. adde.ucar.edu).  You could set up THREDDS Data Server
(TDS) to server up your own WRF data and access it in the
IDV.  However, we recommend that you post-process the data
into a manageable format like GRIB, Vis5D or GEMPAK first.
For information on the TDS, see:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/projects/THREDDS/tech/TDS.html

Don Murray
> Please give me any idea..