[IDV #WIL-310768]: IDV consuming all my cycles when its not doing anything.

Hi Eric,
> I've long wondered why IDV seems sluggish to respond to user
> interaction. Today, I happened to notice that IDV (version 2.6u2) was
> consuming 100% of both of my cpu cores, and this is just after it has
> started, before any user data is loaded.

Thanks for looking into this.

We have never seen this. What platform/OS/graphics card are you running on?

Is this just after startup or is it still hammering your machine after a minute
or
so (there is class loading overhead at startup).

Can you do a stack dump and send it in so we can see if its something in Java?
You can hit the url:
   http://localhost:8788/stack.html
which produces a stack trace.

-Jeff