[IDV #QHL-990399]: Question About SREF Wind Plot

Hi Jacob-

Update on this.  With the latest nightly build, you can right
click on the parameter you want to alias and select the
"Add X as an alias for" menu and select the canonical name you
want to add that for.

Don

Ticket ID: QHL-990399
Department: Support IDV