[Support #LER-901685]: Java3d version

Hey Kevin-

> I think you can close this out.  The problem seems limited to only my
> Windows workstation.  I updated its Nvidia driver and the problem with
> 2.7a1 went away . . . although it still occurs with 2.6u2.  Let me play
> with it as needed . . . most likely my box just needs a good spring
> cleaning.

Okay.  I'm still at a loss for what might be happening.

> Is there any way one can get a sense as to when new features are added
> into the nightly builds?

We can put you on the e-mail list for every check-in we do. You'll only get
about 50-60 messages/day. ;-)

I could probably be better about notifying the steering committee when
we add major features, but other than that there is no good mechanism
at the moment.  Suggestions are welcome.

Don

Ticket ID: LER-901685
Department: Support IDV