[IDV #FII-861647]: colour editor is broken

> Checking the 9-May build it appears we get now the best of both ways
> designing colour scales. I just noted 2details.
>
> 1. When assigning a colour to a breakpoint the colour line appears
> slightly left of the pointer. I do not think this to be a problem with
> the display (card/resolution) because I can move the breakpoint over the
> line be correcting the position of the breakpoint.

There is some round off error when we are painting the color bar. I've tweaked
it a bit so there might be a slight improvement. If you make the window wider
that should also reduce the visible offset.

> 2. Moving the grey line freehand it is quite difficult to match it up to
> a breakpoint (resolution of the line movement is too coarse). It does
> not disturb me however, because I would never do it this way when
> wanting to assign a colour to a precise value.
>
> Still, the new feature is neat (including the paintbrush).

Good to hear. That was the intent - precise painting with the breakpoints. Free
hand with the mouse

-Jeff

Ticket ID: FII-861647
Department: Support IDV