[IDV #FII-861647]: colour editor is broken

Hi HP,

> I note that on most recent nightly builds under Vista and Linux the colour
> editor does not wwork properly.  E.g. it is no more possible to assign a
> colour to a break point.

My bad (kind of). A while ago I made some changes to how the color table editor
works but did not announce the changes to the idvusers. Basically, you can draw
directly with the mouse in the color bar (a paintbrush icon shows up). Your
request triggered a discussion with Don around this and we are going to refine
and evolve and fix the UI this week.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: FII-861647
Department: Support IDV