[IDV #MUG-944695]: capture display as .svg file

Hi Bill-

> Using the preview option, I am able to elaborate on what is happening.
> I am not animating.
>
> The display is kind of complicated - there are at least 8 different
> displays. There are background maps, images, color filled contours,
> fronts, and contours.
>
> The first frame has only a map and an image. The time is several years
> before the rest of the data, corresponding to the image. When I try to
> capture this frame, I get everything on all frames.

Okay, I tried this, using the TOPO ADDE dataset.  The image shows up
on all frames since it's time is out of the main bounds.  But still
I only got what was showing on the frame.

> If I move to frame 1, with the above background and initial model
> fields, and try to capture the image, I see only what is supposed to be
> in that frame (map, image, color filled contours, contours) except that
> the front display data (2 forecast times) is present for all times.

We had a bug like this a while back, but that was fixed.  I tried putting
on forecast fronts and still didn't get the problem you are seeing.  There
must be some other piece of info that we are missing.

Can you send me a bundle with this problem?  Is this an old bundle or a
newer one?

I would also suggest trying the latest nightly build to see if that clears
up any issues.

Don

Ticket ID: MUG-944695
Department: Support IDV