[IDV #MUG-944695]: capture display as .svg file

Hi Bill-

> I tried the work around, modifying runIDV.bat, and it does produce a
> graphic file and no error message.

That's a start. ;-)

> However, the graphic contains everything that is displayed in _all_
> frames (i.e. all times). I was hoping to capture the display for just
> one time. Is this another bug or ???

If you select the Preview checkbox during the capture, does it show all
time steps in the preview?

I'm unable to reproduce this.  If I have multiple time steps
I only get the currently displayed frame.  Are you animating when
you are saving the image?  Even when I'm animating, I only
get one timestep, however, which one is might not be the one
I want.  What types of displays do you have in each timestep?

Don

Ticket ID: MUG-944695
Department: Support IDV