[IDV #MJU-666602]: Exporting Netcdf data to point data?

Hi,

> More useful info: the existing formula in IDV does a perfect export:
>
> -"Export Grid to Excel"
>
> IF, it can be modified, so it exports all columns and rows, and not just 256
> columns (the maximum for excel),
>
> ...then it could be the best solution around.

We are limited to what excel supports.

The format we have is that every row has lat/lon/alt/time1/time2/time3/...timeN
If there are more than 65000 points (excel has this as a limit to the # of rows)
we slop over to a new sheet. If you have more than 253 time steps
(256-#lat/lon/alt
columns) there will probably be an error.
-Jeff

Ticket ID: MJU-666602
Department: Support IDV