[IDV #AVM-693433]: FW: Sorry IDV Viewer question

Hi Shane,

> I have an application that whilst it is NOT earth geo or atmospheric it does
> contain X, Y , Z and iso data sets that your IDV viewer would be very good to
> view plot and analyze my information.
>
> I would also like to run this in real time.
>
> At the moment I have 512 x 1000 data points with values.
>
> Sorry to throw out a broad question for you but can you help.
>
> Data is in ASCII text or excel

Other than using our "Omni Control" which is pretty low level all of our other
displays and data require georeferenced data. Furthermore, we don't have
support for reading gridded ascii files though you could look at:
http://geon.unavco.org/unavco/IDV_for_GEON_data_converters.html
for information on how to convert those files to netcdf.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: AVM-693433
Department: Support IDV