[IDV #AES-355532]: Listing of Data From Sounding

Hi Greg-

Well, better late then never.  I implemented a sounding table (and a 3D
hodograph) for the sounding displays.  It is available in a tab in the
display.   You can use the File->Save->Export Sounding to File...
menu to export to a CSV or Excel file.

It's available in the current nightly build.  Feedback is appreciated.

Sorry for the delay, but hope this is along the lines of what you
want.  If not, let me know.

Don

Ticket ID: AES-355532
Department: Support IDV