[IDV #KCC-384980]: formula that includes [isuser=true] and unchecking the box in the Select Input window to include the value in a bundle

Hi Bill,

> When using a formula that includes [isuser=true]
> and unchecking the box in the Select Input window
> to include the value in a bundle, I am prompted again
> (a second time) to enter a value in the Select Input window.
>
> If I do not uncheck the box in the Select Input window,
> I am prompted just once for a value, as I would expect.
> So, is this a bug or am I doing something incorrectly ???

I cannot replicate this. I do your exact steps and I only get prompted for the
user value once.
I am using the nightly build but we haven't touched any of the formula code for
a long time.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: KCC-384980
Department: Support IDV