[IDV #ZXA-143634]: Data Chooser - no roll-over of longitude coordinate at 180deg

Hi HP-

> Full Name: HansPeter Roesli
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 2.7a1 build date:@DATE@
> Operating System: Linux
> Hardware: Java: home: /home/user/IDV_2.7a1/jre version: 1.6.0_07 j3d:1.5.2
> fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: Hi -
>
> There appears to be a problem (only under Linux?) with the roll-over of the
> longitude coordinate
> at 180deg when using the "chooser" to the right of the Lon: box and when the
> center position is beyond 180 deg longitude. Wihle the longitude given in the
> dropdown list is correctly indicating a negative value >-180 (i.e. rolling
> over at 180deg), the value that gets then inserted in the Lon: box is not
> rolled over. It just indicates the longitude modulo 360deg and is not
> appreciated when adding source.
>
> I hope the current state as a bundle conveys what happens.

Thanks for finding this issue.  It will be fixed in the next nightly
build.  We were normalizing the longitude in the menu, but not when
setting the widget.  We now do it in both places.

Sorry it took so long to get this fixed.

> from a dry spell and very last reaces of snow iaound the house, HP

From a wintery April, waiting for spring. ;-)

Don

Ticket ID: ZXA-143634
Department: Support IDV