[IDV #ERZ-459374]: The Problem below started yesterday for the first time

Hi,
This is Jeff.

> Since you say it just started and you are loading local files, what
> has changed on your system.  Did you install a new version of
> IDV?  If so, what version were you running before.
>
> If you have not changed the IDV, has the version of WRF
> that you are using changed?
>
> Has the name of the directory changed?  It looks like it now has
> an & in the directory name (2009 APR02 00,06,12,18Z & APR03 00Z)
> which is an illegal character in XML.  I think this is the problem.

Yes, the "&" would cause a problem. We generate on the fly an ncml (xml) file
and we were not encoding the file names properly. This is fixed now and will be
in
the next nightly build.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: ERZ-459374