[IDV #QQA-471293]: drawing display - smooth polygon

>However, I thought something must be wrong because the other line-types
>appeared above the image without changing the location. Shouldn't all
>line-types use the set location setting and behave the same ?

I was wondering about that myself.

What's going on is that the shapes (e.g., rectangle, diamond) and the fronts
are constrained to be in 2D space, they use lat/lon and x/y instead of
lat/lon/alt
or x/y/z, and they use the fixed Z slider value for the Z position.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: QQA-471293
Department: Support IDV