[IDV #JSN-351007]: Question about Point Observation contouring

Hi Jessica,

> > I find that when I try to change the search radius, or the gain, or
> > the #passes, that nothing happens with the resulting analysis (in this
> > case, of 500-mb temperatures from radiosondes).

The gain and the number of passes are used and do result in different grids.
However, the radius specified in the field selector was not being used - rather
we were using he specified gain value for the radius.

This is fixed now.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: JSN-351007
Department: Support IDV