[IDV #FKE-199122]: Something has changed

Hi John,

> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_2.6u2\jre version: 1.6.0_11
> j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> Description of problem: I have version 1.3b2 and 2.6u2 of IDV.  We altered
> our metadata significantly when I got 1.3b2
> so that IDV would plot the variables in the NetCDF formatted data which we
> produce.  It worked.
> So installed 2.6u2 and now our data variables are not recognized.  It is hard
> for me to believe
> that IDV regressed so I am assuming I am doing something wrong, but since we
> went to
> the trouble to update to Coords standards I am at a loss as to where to begin
> solving this
> problem.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Something might very well have changed on our end between 1.3 and 2.6.
Can you send an example of your data to us?

If its a large file you can upload it here:

http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/Top/Unidata/Software/IDV/Support+Uploads?entryid=e850985a-8a2c-44e3-8a05-e547cfb963a1

-Jeff

Ticket ID: FKE-199122
Department: Support IDV