[IDV #ISB-937757]: Rotated lat-lon GRIB field as image

Hi Erst-

Sorry, this one slipped through the cracks.

> If I display a rotated lat-lon (HIRLAM) Grib-1 file, which straddles the
> Greenwich meridian, as an image, the display looks as if it has been
> "teared" around the Greenwich meridian.
>
> Any other images on display (even if they are not rotated lat-lon) get
> reprojected and show the same tear.
>
> See attached image

I assume this is with the nightly build or source.

If you turn on fast rendering, this should go away.  We made a change
recently to the projection code which is causing some issues around
the prime meridian and the date line.   We may have to back out of
the changes, but turning on fast rendering should help.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: ISB-937757
Department: Support IDV