[IDV #PHR-778278]: Possible error in the frontogenesis code in the Jython libraries

Hi Adam-

> I acutally ended up figuring out what was going wrong for me after I sent off
> that error report.  It always seems to happen like that.  The problem was
> with the data I was using.  So I switch to a different data set and it worked
> fine.

So my delay in responding allowed you to figure it out.  I'll have
to keep that as a new support tool - don't answer and they'll figure
it out. ;-)

Glad it's working for you now.  If you do figure something like this
out, let us know so we can close out the ticket instead of investigating.

Let us know if you run into other issues.

Don

Ticket ID: PHR-778278
Department: Support IDV