[IDV #MUO-483529]: Vertical Profile - Wind barbs

Hi Jess-

> I have a question about wind barbs with gridded data on vertical
> profiles.  I attempted to load in the u and v wind components, but this
> did not result in wind barbs.  I had an earlier request to allow wind
> barbs to be created with gridded data on charts.

This should now work.

Could this feature be
> added to the vertical profile as well?

We can add it to the list but probably won't get to it for a while.
It would be a good project for someone in Mc-V to tackle to learn more
about modifying that part of the IDV code, though.

Don

Ticket ID: MUO-483529
Department: Support IDV