[IDV #YWQ-165700]: problems with bundle on ramadda

> Hi Jeff,
> I don't expect you to respond to these over the weekend, but I send the
> notes out as I think of them; otherwise they drop through the cracks.
> Thanks for getting back to me though.
That's OK.

> I looked for the options you mentioned, but I didn't see them in the view I
> have.  The little triangle on the left is in the "open" position and it
> lists the subdirectory and what looks like about a hundred entities for
> sure, but I don't see any "next" or "view more."  I just checked again so
> I'm pretty sure about this.   Aha!!  I just noticed I'm not logged in; maybe
> that's the problem.

When you're at the GALEON group and are just opening up the children groups you
don't see the Next link. Go to the actual group:
http://motherlode.ucar.edu/repository/entry/show/Top/Projects/GALEON/Level+III+(NIDS)+RADAR+Data+Examples?entryid=17e8df3b-6dcd-4757-a09f-5ddb44b5d7f5

and you'll see the Next and View More links.

I'll try to think about how to address this (perhaps a More... link in the
nested view).

> Now it won't let me login.  There is a timeout waiting for the login page.
> Something must be wrong with the server.  It does let me open each "group"
> in the tree, but it can't log me in and I don't see a "next" option when I
> have the long list of entities in that Level IIII radar folder.

I just turned on SSL and I just found that the ssl port we're using is not open
in the firewall except when we come in on the VPN. I sent mail to Mike to fix
this.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: YWQ-165700
Department: Support IDV