[IDV #YWQ-165700]: problems with bundle on ramadda

> I thought I'd try accessing that bundle from ramadda and got the message
> below.  Actually I'm not
> sure this is the same bundle.  I tried to save a jpg, an animated gif, and a
> jnlp bundle
> to ramadda, but what appeared in the group were three xidv files.  At least
> that's the way they are
> named.

When you capture and publish an image or movie from the IDV the default is to
actually publish the bundle  and include the image or movie as an attachment.
In the publishing dialog there is a checkbox at the top (default is on) that
says do actually capture and publish the bundle.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: YWQ-165700
Department: Support IDV