[IDV #TBT-341940]: Slow image load

> I will give that a shot. Yes there is one timestep per file. I think I
> misunderstood one of your previous questions about the time step. When the
> model runs it uses a 120 second timestep but the output files are for every
> hour through the forecast period. On a separate note, is there a way to set a
> default for the Display label in the map view? I found that by right clicking
> on the display in the Legend and going to Edit > Properties and then changing
> the Display Label I can change the label to what I want. Is there a way to
> set this as a default? I'm just trying to shorten the label so I can read the
> timestamp.

Yes there is a way. Bring up the properties dialog for the Display Control.
Next to the "Display Label" field is a "Add Macro" button. In the popup menu
that comes up choose one of the "Use as default for ..." entries and this will
save the display template as a preference.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: TBT-341940
Department: Support IDV