[IDV #YIS-119573]: javaw pegging cpu again

> Hi Jeff,
> If I understand the current situation, there does not seem to be a way to
> store the radar data or the model data as non-zipped files in ramadda so I
> can reference them in my data interactive documents.so they'll bring up the
> IDV via webstart.  The only way I've been able to figure out is to reference
> the zipped bundle which means the document reader has to store the datasets
> locally.
No, you can store the model and radar data on ramadda and access them in the
IDV via opendap.
Yesterday there was  a problem where the data services in ramadda were broken -
thus no opendap.
That is fixed now.

Just upload or copy the data of interest in RAMADDA. Then, in the IDV look at
the RAMADDA catalog and load in the data. Create your displays, etc. Publish
the bundle back to RAMADDA as a xidv file. When publishing if the IDV has data
sources that came from RAMADDA there should be an "Add Association" checkbox in
the publish dialog. When checked this will add associations between the data
and the newly published IDV bundle or image.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: YIS-119573
Department: Support IDV