[IDV #RLX-836084]: grid data analysis

Hello-

> I have got on my own data set in grib2 format for global data .

You should be able to read that data in directly to the IDV.  Are you
having problems doing that?

> which i could be able to view throuh u r software and read the values on asia
> region.
>
> If possible kindly send one set of sample data set of urs, so that i can get
> familarise with urs.
>

> thanking u for the immediate response , looking forward for u r guideness

You can find a tutorial about loading in gridded data at:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/IDV/docs/workshop/datadisplays/index.html

This will cover loading in data from disk or from a remote server.

Don Murray

Ticket ID: RLX-836084
Department: Support IDV