[IDV #JXU-208249]: web start takes over machine

> Getting these data interactive documents in place is turning out to be more
> of a challenge than I anticipated.  Actually I can create the documents ok
> in most cases; I just need a simpler way to put the needed data files into a
> place where they won't be aged off motherlode.  If you have a suggestion for
> a shortcut in cases like the level III radar exampl I mentioned, I'd
> appreciate it at this point so I can get a set of docs in place without
> showing fighting through my ignorance of ramadda at the same time.

Ben,
Don has the same problem you are having and is looking into it.
As to the making the data file publishing process simpler - what problem(s) are
you having?
Where are the pain points in the RAMADDA UI? Do you have suggestions to make it
better?

Thanks,
Jeff

Ticket ID: JXU-208249