[IDV #GKH-525804]: problelms accessing data on noaa server

Hi Kip-

> No, I cannot connect to other servers because they are blocked by the
> firewall. However, the firewall does not appear to be stopping communication
> between our computer and the server at stratus.al.noaa.gov. Our IT folks are
> still trying to determine what is causing the error.

Here's some info to pass along to your IT folks.  The ADDE
protocol makes a request to the remote server to port 112.
However, the return from the remote server comes back on
a random local socket port.  From your stack traces it looks
like the return from the server is being blocked by the firewall.

Don