[IDV #WAI-267032]: (Fix for) problems capturing movies

Hi Jonathon,

> The MUG folks sent a bug report my way that described some oddities
> with captured movies and the "View & Legends" and "Full Window"
> capture options. I was able to recreate it in the latest IDV code by
> the captured *images* were fine, it was only the movie that seemed to
> be using the wrong offsets?
>
> *Anyway,* I extracted the component selection stuff from
> ImageSequenceGrabber.grabImageAndBlock(), and put it inside a new
> method, "getComponentForCapture()". It's called from the obvious spot
> in grabImageAndBlock(), in addition to createMovie(String movieFile).
> createMovie was previously ignoring user input and acting like the
> "Full Window" option was always selected... and things seem to be
> working pretty well now.
>
> I checked out the other movie formats (gif, avi, etc) and they seemed
> to work fine... at any rate, my altered ImageSequenceGrabber.java is
> attached. Hope it's of use!

I don't understand or can't replicate the problem you describe.
I do View->Capture->Movie
Under What to capture I select Full Window
I capture a few images one at a time. The images I capture are indeed the full
window.
This also works for "View" and "View and Legend"

Am I doing something wrong?

-Jeff

Ticket ID: WAI-267032
Department: Support IDV