[IDV #WII-243500]: Bundle failed to load

Hi Dave,
Sorry, I thought I has responded to this already?

> Description of problem: Initializing after unpersistence
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>
> The attached bundle is supposed to create a vertical cross section of
> temperature
> contours through the latest 40km NAM analysis, along 100 deg W longitude.
> However, it doesn't seem to load the data correctly--it  pops up a field
> selector
> window with only "Formulas" listed instead, and then seems to wait
> indefinitely.

The bundle just contains a single display. You must have saved the display
template from the
Display Control's File->Save dialog, not the main Save As... function.

> If it were able to load properly, it might display another problem that I
> can't
> seem to solve--the cross section in the separate Display window shows
> contours outside the wire frame box, even when I tell IDV to crop at the box.
> (The
> regular Display crops successfully.)

If you can replicate this please send in an example.

-Jeff

Ticket ID: WII-243500
Department: Support IDV